Do you work hard but still can't afford health insurance? Good news. The Health Insurance Marketplace is here.
There are SIX things you NEED TO KNOW about the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- More affordable health insurance is now available to millions of Americans due to the Affordable Care Act.
- Many will qualify for financial assistance
- No one can be turned away or charged more based on age, gender or a pre-existing condition.
- All plans cover essential services such as doctor visits, hospital stays, wellness care, prescriptions, emergency services, maternity and newborn care, pediatrics and more.
- Enrollment began October 1 and ends March 31, 2014.
- Shopping and enrolling in a plan is easy - plans are described in simple language with no fine print.
Have questions or need help?
Mount Carmel is happy to answer your questions and assist you.
For more information on the affordable health insurance marketplace, CLICK HERE