The Mount Carmel Trauma Center is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies, giving our highly skilled staff around-the-clock access to:
- Equipment for the management of acute airway, breathing and circulatory problems
- Portable ultrasonography for rapid screening assessments
- Uncrossmatched blood from Blood Bank staff
- Rapid infusers to ensure swift administration of blood and warm resuscitative fluids
- Diagnostic radiographic procedures, including CT and angiography
- Centrally located OR, CT and lab
To make a transfer, call 614-546-GOMC (4662) or 855-695-1436.