The Mount Carmel Anticoagulation Center is the place to get the help you need to carefully monitor and manage the medication you take to prevent blood clots. Staffed by a team of registered pharmacists with specialized training in anticoagulation treatment, our centers can provide you with:
- Monthly blood tests for Coumadin® (warfarin) monitoring and management
- Coumadin® (warfarin) dosing management
- A review of all your medications
- Coumadin® (warfarin) refill prescriptions
- Education about possible drug and food interactions
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Direct communication to your physician
And, of course, you’ll always receive the quality care and personal service you expect from Mount Carmel.
To use the anticoagulation center’s services, you’ll need a physician referral and you’ll need to meet with one of our clinical pharmacists at least once a month. You may need more frequent appointments at the beginning of your treatment to ensure that you’re receiving a correct dosage. To learn more, call one of our anticoagulation center offices listed below.
5965 East Broad Street, Suite 200
Columbus, Ohio 43213
730 West Rich Street
Columbus, Ohio 43222
444 North Cleveland Avenue, Suite 220
Westerville, Ohio 43082