in your career.
Our four Columbus-area hospitals not only provide you with a choice of close-to-home environments, but also offer a wealth of specialty areas. The right schedule, right location and right practice area can make a world of difference in your level of career satisfaction.
Learn more about our locations.
For nurses who know flexibility is freedom
Imagine how good your nursing career and life could be if:
- You had more control over your schedule
- You could choose your location and practice area
- You earned premium pay
- You were part of an organization that respected your contributions and understood your needs
But why just imagine it when you can make it happen with Mount Carmel’s Flex Choice Program for Nursing?
No two nurses’ scheduling needs are quite the same. That’s why Mount Carmel’s FlexChoice Program for Nursing offers scheduling options to meet a variety of needs. Whether you are a working mom, a nurse transitioning from a full-time to a contingent practice or an RN who wants more work schedule control for whatever reason, FlexChoice is the right choice for you.
Contingent options in FlexChoice include:
- Unit Based RN - Work in a single unit
- Hospital RN - Float to multiple units with an area of specialty at one hospital location
- System RN - Float to multiple units across Mount Carmel's four hospital locations
- Weekender RN - Float to multiple units across Mount Carmel's four hospital locations providing availability of four weekends in a six week schedule (24 hours per weekend)
For additional information, click here to check out our FlexChoice Options.
If you are a nurse with two years of recent acute care nursing experience seeking contingent employment, you may qualify for this unique opportunity. Explore the possibilities and discover how truly enjoyable your nursing career can be.
To apply to a FlexChoice position, click here.