Mount Carmel St. Ann’s is trusted by more and more local families to provide remarkable, patient-centered care, and we’re growing to meet that challenge. In fact, we’re near completion on a major expansion that will transform our hospital into a Regional Medical Center. As a result, we’ll be opening many new positions throughout Mount Carmel St. Ann’s.
We will be posting our jobs in the weeks to come. In the meantime, explore the areas that will be experiencing growth. As positions become open, we will be happy to reach out and guide you through the application process.
We look forward to speaking with you!
We invite you to explore the areas that will be experiencing growth. These areas include:
- Cardiovascular ICU (CVICU): a new 6 bed intensive care unit dedicated to the post-operative recovery and care of patients after vascular and cardiac surgery. Patients from this unit will progress to an intermediate level of care.
- Cardiac and Vascular Progressive Care Unit (CVPCU): a new 20 bed telemetry unit dedicated to the care of vascular and cardiac surgery patients after their ICU stay in CVICU. The unit will also care for patients that have undergone cardiac stenting as well as EP procedures.
- Open Heart Surgery: Dedicated positions to work in collaboration with the Mt. Carmel East Open heart surgery team to provide daily and on-call coverage for open heart procedures. This team will also work in collaboration with MCSA Surgical Services.
- Extracorporeal Services: This system department will expand with MCSA. The perfusion department covers the Mt. Carmel Health System for open heart procedures as well as cell saver.
- Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL): Staffed by RNs and RTs, this department will be expanding to two fully functional cath labs. Services provided will include diagnostic catheterization, intervention, and various peripheral angiography. This lab is dedicated to the care of heart patients, both elective and emergent, taking call 24/7.
- Electrophysiology (EP): Highly skilled RNs and RTs will work closely with the electrophysiologist providing pacemakers, ICDs, EP studies, mapping, ablations, and other services. This new lab include anesthesia equipment, giving us the ability to perform “high end” EP work.
- Cath Lab Care Unit (CLCU): an expanded 22 bed unit dedicated to the pre and post care of heart and vascular patients undergoing Cardiac Cath, EP, or Interventional Radiology Procedures.
- Orthopedics: Staffed by RNs and MSTs, this 30 bed unit is dedicated to the care of the orthopedic and spine patient population. The staff on this unit will work closely with the surgical multidisciplinary team to facilitate recovery and discharge
- Sterile Processing (SPD): The new state of the art Sterile Processing Center will be staffed by Instrument Technicians; CRCST’s dedicated to providing clean, assembled and sterilized instrumentation for the latest in technological surgeries and medical procedures throughout the hospital. SPD will support an additional (2) new Surgical Suites and (2) new Heart and Vascular Care Surgical Suites.