The members of Mount Carmel's Orthopedics Residency Program are a diverse group of physicians, the breadth of which brings to the program a rich and inspiring variety of perspectives on healthcare and medicine. The atmosphere is infused with a sense of camaraderie and congeniality, an approachable faculty, and a wide range of educational opportunities.
Craig Dimitris, MD
- MD: The Ohio State University, 2008
- BA: Chemistry, Zoology, Miami University, 2004
- Outside interests: Weight lifting, cycling, barbecuing and home improvements.
Alex Tancevski, MD
- MD: University of Cincinnati
- BA: Zoology, Miami University, 2004
- Outside interests: Athletics including: Weigh lifting, powerlifting, football, soccer, softball, golf and ancient European history.
Matthew D. Clayton, MD
- MD: University of Alabama School of Medicine-Huntsville
- BA: Biology/Psychology, Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, AL, 2004
- Outside interests: Church, fishing, traveling, golf and Crimson Tide football
Jeffrey R. Backes, MD
- MD: Northwestern University
- BA: Psychology, Northwestern University, 2004
- Outside interests: sports medicine, spending time with family, football
Jared C. Bentley, MD
- MD: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 2010
- BS: Biology, Shawnee State University, 2006
- Outside interests: Hunting, fishing, and riding ATV’s with family. Bengals and Buckeye Football. Fast cars and loud music.
Roger E. Wiltfong, MD
- MD: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2010
- BS: Chemistry, Applied Biology, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, 2006
- Outside interests: Baseball, New York Yankees, poker, photography, astronomy, darts
Rick Davis, MD
- MD: MD: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 2011
- BS: Molecular Genetics, The Ohio State University, 2007
- Outside interests: church, family, golf, Ohio State football and basketball, weight lifting
Jason Ferrel, MD
- MD: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, 2011
- BS: Business Finance, University of Akron, 2006
- Outside Interests: soccer, running, golf, and family.
Benjamin Pulley, MD
- MD: Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2012
- BS: Biology, The Ohio State University
- Outside interests: Triathlon, cycling, running, jazz saxophone, and Buckeye football
Thai Trinh, MD
- MD: The Ohio State University, 2012
- BS: Capital University, 2008
- Outside interests: Soccer, Cycling, Golf and family