How can you help Mount Carmel, and also help yourself to a nice cash bonus?
...by participating in Mount Carmel’s FlexChoice Nursing Associate Referral Program! All you have to do is identify and recommend qualified nursing candidates for our FlexChoice Nursing Program. If your referral results in a successful hire, you may be eligible for a bonus of $250! In addition, your referral candidate, if hired, may be eligible for a referral bonus of $250 as well!
Who is eligible to make a referral?
- The referring associate must be employed by Mount Carmel at the time of referral and not have had any corrective action in the last 12 months.
- Associates in Human Resources or at Manager level, or those who work in the FlexChoice office, are not eligible.
- Associates may be eligible for up to two referrals per calendar year.
Who is eligible to be a referral candidate?
- Referrals submitted for the FlexChoice Nursing Program are eligible.
- Referrals who are previous Mount Carmel associates are eligible for the referral bonus if previous service date is greater than one year.
- The referral may not be a candidate previously sourced by Human Resources, or one who has been referred by a contracted agency being used by Mount Carmel.
The referred applicant must maintain his or her original hire status for six months for bonus eligibility, both for the Mount Carmel associate and the applicant.
How does the program work?
- The applicant is limited to one referral source on the application, which must be indicated at the time the application is completed. The application must include the full name of the referring associate and his or her department at Mount Carmel, and the referral’s name on the application and on the Associate Referral Program Form must match.
- The referring associate must complete and submit the Associate Referral Program Form to Human Resources within 30 days of the applicant’s date of hire.
How and when will bonuses be paid?
- The referral bonus will be paid to the referring associate and the newly hired associate after the newly hired associate has successfully completed six months of employment.
- The referring associate and newly hired associate must be in active status and free from corrective action at the time of the bonus payment.
- The bonus will be paid in a lump sum; all applicable taxes and deductions will be withheld.