Mount Carmel provides careful and comprehensive surgical treatment of spinal cord diseases and injuries. With board-certified orthopedic physicians specializing in spinal procedures, we provide state-of-the-art treatment to improve our patients' quality of life.
Among the orthopedic spinal treatments available at Mount Carmel are:
- Laminectomy (spinal decompression)
- Cervical discectomy with fusion/fixation (anterior and posterior)
- Lumbar laminectomy with fusion/fixation (anterior and posterior)
- Interbody fusion (anterior, direct lateral and posterior approaches)
- 360 degree fusion (anterior and posterior surgeries combined into a single procedure)
- Thoracolumbar surgery to correct scoliosis
- Therapeutic block
For a referral to an orthopedic physician, please call 614-234-LIFE.
Spinal Surgery Informational Videos
Not sure what to expect from your spinal surgery? These videos put together by our spine team will explain what to expect before, during and after your procedure: