Mount Carmel provides careful and comprehensive surgical treatment of spinal cord diseases and injuries. With board-certified orthopedic physicians specializing in spinal procedures, we provide state-of-the-art treatment to improve our patients' quality of life.
Among the orthopedic spinal treatments available at Mount Carmel are:
- Laminectomy (spinal decompression)
- Cervical discectomy with fusion/fixation (anterior and posterior)
- Lumbar laminectomy with fusion/fixation (anterior and posterior)
- Interbody fusion (anterior, direct lateral and posterior approaches)
- 360 degree fusion (anterior and posterior surgeries combined into a single procedure)
- Thoracolumbar surgery to correct scoliosis
- Therapeutic block
For a referral to an orthopedic physician, please call 614-234-LIFE.