The objective of Mount Carmel Workplace Health is to collaborate with employers to identify and address employee health risks before they result in costly healthcare claims. We utilize the following components:
Health Information Center
A wall-mounted display designed to educate employees on pertinent health issues and provide details regarding available health promotion activities.
Personal Health Profile
Confidential employee surveys provide Mount Carmel the necessary information to identify the unhealthy lifestyle characteristics and modifiable health risks of your workforce and design programs focused on education and risk factor modification to improve the health of your employees.
Personal Health Report
A confidential customized health risk assessment designed to inform employees of their personal health risks and detail how they can achieve better health through specific lifestyle changes.
Workforce Health Profile
A “health snapshot” of the workforce that helps employers to:
- compare the health of your workforce to others in their market
- identify the specific health risks present in your workforce and address these risks before they generate significant claims
- trend, over time, the improvements in the health of your workforce
Prevention, Screening and Education Services
Mount Carmel can coordinate on-site screenings, body fat measurements and health education seminars targeted to the specific health needs of your workforce. We proudly offer:
HR Insight is an Internet-based financial analysis tool that allows employers to:
- understand the health risks faced by your workers
- project how healthcare dollars will be spent
- identify potential savings through the attainment of a healthier workforce
For more information on Mount Carmel Workplace Health, contact Katie Kinzig, Employer Relations Specialist, at 614-546-3460.