Colleague Giving Campaign
Mount Carmel Foundation’s “Changing Lives Together” Colleague Giving Campaign
The 2023 Mount Carmel Foundation Colleague Giving Campaign was held April 17 – May 5. Your gifts support transformative programs that deliver high-quality, compassionate, people-centered health care. Generous donors allowed the Foundation to provide more than $5 million in program funding last year, supporting our patients, our colleagues, and our clinicians. Together we were able to positively impact the lives of more than 100,000 people!
Please Join Us! While this year’s formal campaign has concluded, you can give to your area of passion any time during the year. Payroll deduction makes giving easy! When you make a gift, you will amplify the impact of your giving. For every dollar given, the Foundation will match 50 cents to support vital Mount Carmel Community Health and Well-Being programs. These programs are an ever-present reminder of Mount Carmel’s unwavering commitment to supporting the poor and underserved.
Every gift counts! Please join us in Changing Lives Together.
2023 Colleague Giving T-Shirt!
With your ongoing payroll deduction in support of the campaign, you qualify for a complimentary T-shirt to sport as a sign of our gratitude and your ongoing commitment to our Mission. This exclusive campaign T-Shirt is still available to those who make a gift to the Colleague Giving Campaign!
How Do I Give
Payroll deduction is the easiest way to give.
- Cancer Services Fund
- Cardiac Care Services Fund
- Colleague Care Fund
- Crime and Trauma Assistance Program Fund
- Diley Ridge Fund
- Graduate Medical Education Fund
- Healthy Moms and Babies Fund
- Hospice Fund
- MCF Trauma Fund
- Mike Wilkins Colleague Education Fund
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing – Our Legacy of Learning Campaign Scholarship Fund
- Mount Carmel Dublin Capital Campaign Fund
- Mount Carmel East Fund
- Mount Carmel Grove City Fund
- Mount Carmel New Albany Fund
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Fund
- Orthopedic Fund
- Outreach Fund
- Sister Rose Thomas Colleague Emergency Fund
- Sisters of the Holy Cross Franklinton Fund
- Spiritual Care Services Fund
- Street Medicine Program Fund
- Van Dyke Happy Adoption Day Fund
- Von Zychlin Healthy Living Center Fund
- Women’s Health Initiatives Fund
Questions About Colleague Giving?